I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am a ROLLERCOASTER!!

Woohoo! Well, it is true. Everyday as Elli is an adventure. I would still appreciate if you listened to Jesus on my behalf but I am not near as weary as I was yesterday. Due largely to my awesome wonderful mother. Last night we talked until midnight sitting on the kitchen countertop about God and churches and faith. It just makes me so grateful. Even if I have trouble getting up in the morning (who doesn't?) and my job gets increasingly more complicated, Jesus finds me. Not because I am good at what I'm doing, or because I believe the right thing. Jesus finds me because He loves me. Woohoo. That is fricken awesome.

2 comments:

Walshy said...

He does love you sooo sooo much! And you have such a wonderful vibrant understanding spirit that the young women of Lethbridge need, be sensitive to oppurtunities and seek them out with courage, God is in you and with you..just love on them..you are sooooo fun..and they will see what I see..what Jesus sees and soon you'll all be dancing (literally)!

Kroegeroos said...

I have been contemplating on Isaiah 40:31 all day today and it's been really awesome. At my house in Surrey there are a lot of gigantic birds that fly around and even in the windiest of days those birds just seem to soar up there unphased by the same wind that's caused the trees to topple over into the powerlines causing darkness and chaos below! And God lifts us up on those wings! out of the savage turmoil and into the peaceful strength of his wings.