I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Monday, October 25, 2010

wonder and thankfulness



Thankful I got out of school early today after my midterm. The rain was drenching the city, and I was cozy inside. Finally spent some time in quiet prayer.
I am so thankful for David. He is just the best.
I wonder about our friend Eleanor, walking across the street with her busted wheely-bag and no umbrella.
I am thankful for beeswax candles and the way they make night special
I wonder about the little one growing inside me
I am thankful for advent and my favourite season coming soon
I wonder about leaves and why certain ones turn certain colours, and in certain patterns
I am thankful for Jesus and how He never gives up on loving me
I wonder about the people I love. I love hearing from them. I wonder about new people who might come into my life.
I am thankful that the LORD is the stronghold of my life.



2 comments:

Claire said...

I am in wonder and thankfulness for that little one inside you too! You are just going to be blown away. xoxo

Walshy said...

Pretty exciting little elli carrying a wee one..woot!