I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I am thankful for a time to set new goals, wash the slate clean and begin again...Especially because this year has ended leaving me feeling less than my best, wondering if I even have a best!

I hope to take some time this weekend or today to pray and write and work out what it is that God wants for my year- and how I can humanly accomplish some of that. I know that I don't want school to take over my life and yet still want God's will in that situation to be done, and for me to learn what it is He wanted me to learn. Who am I kidding? This year will probably be much like every other day and year: the challenging but rewarding following after God adventure, trying to stay on course with his pathways for my life. Maybe it is time again to take up the following prayer each morning:

I bind my mind to the mind of Christ
I bind my heart to the deep love of God
I bind my feet to the path you have called for my life
I bind my hands to receive all that you have for me and to bless all that they touch.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

thanks for the prayer Elli. I think I will adopt that for this new year.