I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

floating

my tum at 22 weeks on New Years!

I don't know what God has done, but I like it. While I was making dinner tonight I thought, "this is me. Whoever I have been for the past year and a half has been a modified version. I'm really this happy and joyful and motivated". It was encouraging. I have to say- it is that wonderful joy that comes from the spirit- because I can't do anything to enhance or diminish it. And the world can't either, Hallelujah!


3 comments:

Claire said...

WOW!!! Beautiful Elli - all of it - picture, your smile, your sweet baby growing in your tummy, your joy. BEAUTIFUL!!

Walshy said...

You are certainly lovely my dear elli!!!

Kroegeroos said...

Cute! tummy! I"m going swimming this week hopefully.
- Anita