I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gift

(From 4 or 5 years ago... Kootenay Lake on a scorching hot day)
Our schedules have been so busy lately that David and I hardly see each other during the week...And I'm moving into a 6 day school week starting in February. We recently have been trying to schedule in some time before Baby Gil' comes along to spend together.

I've been feeling very nostalgic, remembering being teenagers together and how impossible it was to imagine our futures. Especially a future together that would work out. Now here we are, married and pregnant! I think it is a good lesson for me to remember our story and all the twists and turns it has already written in so far. To trust that the rest will be full of still more adventures and highs and lows. Every day really does feel like an amazing gift.

1 comment: