I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Would you care...


To dance?

Just this weekend Aeden was playing at CLBI welcome back coffee house. It was an original song of worship and my feet wanted to get up and dance around. I didn't.

Last year during a silent retreat with TREK one of the girls heard the word, "dance" for me. I barely picked up my pointe shoes at the MARK centre.

This year I was going to do "bollywood" dance classes, but they were on a day I couldn't attend.

Besides occassionaly dancing around my room or living room, I don't do much. For something that gives me so much joy, why can't I get myself to be part of anything? Why don't I dance?

I have never defined myself as a dancer, and I KNOW my skills are limited. Still, God can use me right? Is it even worth it? I battle between being still and flailing around. What would you have for me, LORD?


Just some thoughts today.


2 comments:

Walshy said...

Some amazing thoughts!

Anonymous said...

I second that . . . AMAZING thoughts.