I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

water loving

It is getting harder to stick this belly out and float!

Much like a sea turtle I'm finding that I am really enjoying being in water. Whether that be the tub or Mike's pool, I'm loving being wet. On land I struggle with putting socks on and tying my shoes, but in the water I'm so happy and mobile. Maybe Baby Gil' will be a swimmer?

It is just so surprising to me how much silly joy I get from this. I swam the breaststroke in circles for half an hour: just a happy little turtle mama.

...and I'm loving being pregnant. For the most part. Besides the way it hinders my classmates when they are partners with me :( and the exhaustion part, it is just great. School is so busy it really takes up a lot of the energy I would use for visiting with friends etc. But I find I am needing and enjoying my solo time, whether that be dry or wet!

Okay. I'm off to the tub.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey Ellenator:) You look like you're having a great time.