I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Words of wisdom...please!

This lil' momma is getting so tired. I go to school 6 days a week, often from 8:00am to 9:00 pm plus homework. I don't sleep that well due to leg cramps and baby kicks and the need to go to the bathroom. After a walk up stairs I'm ready for a nap. I need more rest and restful activities everyday however, I'm not too sure how to make everything jive together!

Please give me some wisdom on ways you fit in restful activities during busy schedules!! (This could be prayer time or reading a book or going for a nice walk or taking time with Jesus etc. or a number of different things)

Thank you!!

And I hope that you are able to find rest for your spirits!

5 comments:

Claire said...

I used to hate power naps (10-15min naps) because I love to sleep for 2 hours or more at nap times :)...but I have discovered they really do give me a big boost of energy. You sound busy, will you have time off before your baby comes?

Bonnie said...

Hi-
It's Bonnie here. I read your blog all the time and I find your words so wise. Thank you for sharing.
I find rest during the day by knitting. Even just sitting and knitting for however long I can seems to reach inside me and help me to keep going. This happens numerous times a day :) sometimes too many :)

Walshy said...

Hey love! I think you need to lay on the floor and blast some tunes. That always seems to do the trick, I remember laying with you in your living room loving on the lyrics of Lance C. Odegard..Just be lovely, BE.

Esse Quam Videri :) (you can even say it in your creepy voice if you like! Ps I love you soooo much!)

Lynne said...

Hey Elli,
I know you used to love sewing and making new things. Why not take up some sort of stitch work or make a few pillows or something?
Also I like Walsh's idea of just listening to music. Try your local library for a variety of new music. (That's where I go).
Hope you're doing well!
Love you lots,
Lynne

ElleBelle said...

thank you everyone!!