I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Boasting

In light of how I have been feeling (like a loser) I am giving myself permission to boast a little bit about how capable I am realizing I am:

- cook delicious (David says they are!) healthy meals for my family every night
- Play and look after Zoe all day (and she doesn't nap for more than half an hour)
- Squish in time to sew and think up ideas for crafts
- clean up after a mom, a dad, an uncle (the worst!) and a baby
- Bake yummy sweet things (but not too sweet)
- stay in contact with people by writing letters and emails :(
- oh yeah, and study calmly!
- Use my play time with Zoe to exercise (squats and jumping jacks- she loves those!)
- Do my daily Bible reading
- waste time on the internet!
- do things that challenge and scare me (like taking an adult gymnastics class, as it turns out I hate gymnastics, but it was still a good challenge)
- stay polite and friendly and not lose my patience

Thank you God for carrying me through the days!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

what a marvellous list!!! Those things are important to write out, good true things, to combat lies that try to creep in.