I don't really like pickleloaf.

I don't really like pickleloaf...I don't really like blogging. But here I am, blurting out whatever is on my mind.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Soon!

The first four months of the year are usually the most depressing for me, and we're definitely in the thick of things right now...A couple more weeks and I'll see if I am an RMT, we'll see if we are moving to a different house/apartment, Zoe will turn 1 in April, I'll start selling all the things I have been making, we might have a new camera (ours is kaputz)and it MAY seem a bit more like spring, but this is Kimberley, so I might have to wait until June :)
Soon I will make a better effort of staying in touch!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'm excited to see the creations your making! I'm trying to figure out a way to make some money too aside from Andrew's work. He's not having a very good go of it right now at his job. They aren't paying him enough and expecting him to work two jobs. So I'm not sure how much longer he'll have it, unless they listen to his concerns and accommodate him a little.
A side from that I'll need to find work anyway. I'll be three classes away from my degree after april, but I'm thinking that I'm going to need to work at bit more before I can finish.
I hope you soon hear that you a RMT.